Be prepared to fight a cold – tips for the cold weather season.
- Air your rooms out regularly because dry air caused by central heat can irritate your mucous membranes.
- Eat a well-balanced diet of food rich in vitamins.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get 8 hours of sleep each night to enhance your immune system.
- Protect yourself from cold and humidity by wearing appropriate footwear and clothes
- Wash your hands frequently because germs are easily transferred by shaking hands and door handles.
- Sauna can enhance your immune system.
- React immediately when you feel a sore feeling in your throat: drink ginger tea and warm beverages, gargle with sage tea to calm your throat.
- Inhalations with essential oils (dry or wet inhalations) open the nose and support the respiratory system
- Relaxation for body and soul: indulge in aroma baths.